new website

Anything to do with improvement of the Website or Forum or Rachmaninoff Society Newsletter can be posted here
RACHBOY

new website

Postby RACHBOY » Tue May 15, 2007 11:29 am

The Society is planning a new website and forum. so any suggestions from you out there are more then welcome!

Marianne

Re: new website

Postby Marianne » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:35 am

I've noticed not once that when the structure of the forum is divided in many classified branches it gets less and less visited, because you need to click many times more to find all the new topics. If it only could be possible to make a choice how to view the phorum - when you can see all the topics renewed in one page... Is it possible and I just can't find where to switch to this option?

StewH

Postby StewH » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:40 pm

Marianne wrote:I've noticed not once that when the structure of the forum is divided in many classified branches it gets less and less visited, because you need to click many times more to find all the new topics. If it only could be possible to make a choice how to view the phorum - when you can see all the topics renewed in one page... Is it possible and I just can't find where to switch to this option?

Marianne, try clicking on "View Active Topics." You will see all topics that have been recently posted to.
StewH

Marianne

Postby Marianne » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:47 pm

StewH, superb!!! :D

Thank you so so so so so much!!!

PS I've also found that as soon as I put the link to this board in the Favorites section in the menu above, it gets to the end of the favorites list every time, even after I'd moved it upstairs :roll:
May be that's only in my computer?

StewH

Postby StewH » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:46 pm

Marianne wrote:StewH, superb!!! :D

Thank you so so so so so much!!!

PS I've also found that as soon as I put the link to this board in the Favorites section in the menu above, it gets to the end of the favorites list every time, even after I'd moved it upstairs :roll:
May be that's only in my computer?

Marianne, you are very welcome!

Your problem with placing the link in your Favorites section is strange. Once you move it, it should remain where you placed it. Your browser seems to be misbehaving! :(
StewH

Thomaskbrent

Postby Thomaskbrent » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:16 pm

I think the forum containing less categories. provide more other categories.

AnthonFlowers

Postby AnthonFlowers » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:30 am

Like what kind of forum you are looking for? what ever it is try to include the quality content because that matter much to get good traffic for your site. If you would like to know some tips on creating a new forum click here

Return to “Suggestions and Improvements”