Search found 4 matches

by Lea
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:31 am
Forum: The Life of Sergei Vasilyevich Rachmaninoff
Topic: Marfan syndrome
Replies: 4
Views: 11422

Re: Marfan syndrome

Zane, that is very interesting and I think you are right. I just don't understand why people insist on trying to diagnose him with such things (this isn't even the only one!), especially with such insufficient evidence to support it. But I'm so glad to see that some people are making sense in this w...
by Lea
Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:43 am
Forum: The Life of Sergei Vasilyevich Rachmaninoff
Topic: Marfan syndrome
Replies: 4
Views: 11422

Marfan syndrome

I was actually kind of surprised that no one had mentioned this yet! Have you all heard of all the speculation that SVR had Marfan syndrome? I don't think there's enough evidence to prove it... what do you think?
by Lea
Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:23 pm
Forum: Meet & Greet!
Topic: Hello everyone!
Replies: 7
Views: 8167

Re: Hello everyone!

Hi Lea, Welcome to the club! Can you tell us what especially attracts you to the music of Sergei Rachmaninoff? Hi everyone, my name is Lea, and I only just recently started really liking Rachmaninoff's work. I live in the USA and my favorite composers are Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff (of course), and ...
by Lea
Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:31 am
Forum: Meet & Greet!
Topic: Hello everyone!
Replies: 7
Views: 8167

Hello everyone!

Hi everyone, my name is Lea, and I only just recently started really liking Rachmaninoff's work. I live in the USA and my favorite composers are Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff (of course), and Dvorak. I'm really happy to be here and I'm going to join the Rachmaninoff Society when I get a chance (probably...

Go to advanced search