Search found 5 matches

by Lilia Valitova
Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:24 am
Forum: Meet & Greet!
Topic: Solo Piano Concert by Lilia Valitova in California
Replies: 1
Views: 5501

Solo Piano Concert by Lilia Valitova in California

SOLO PIANO CONCERT BY LILIA VALITOVA, COMPOSER AND PIANIST Lilia Valitova, Ph.D., will perform the music of Mozart, Beethoven, and Debussy; piano compositions based on Jewish folk and liturgical melodies; and newly composed original Baha’i-inspired piano songs. The event will take place on Saturday,...
by Lilia Valitova
Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:01 am
Topic: New piano music at www.valitova.com
Replies: 9
Views: 14261

Re: New piano music at www.valitova.com

I don't remember this sculpture. If I would see this particular sculpture in 1985, I would remember it forever, it's really funny.
by Lilia Valitova
Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:57 am

I remember the concert hall in one of the buildings of conservatory, was named after Sergei Rachmaninoff. We called it " The 3rd hall", because there were Big /Grand/ Hall, Little Hall, White Hall. But for the student concerts and exams we used only three of them /except Grand Hall/.It was...
by Lilia Valitova
Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:26 am

Hi, Rachboy, I am composer from Russia. I live in California for seven years. Still, in my music people feel a lot of Russian flavour, inspired by Rachmaninoff, Scriabin, Rimsky-Korsakov,Mussorgsky,Tchaikovsky, Prokofiev and by Russian, Ukranian, Polish, Jewish folk music and music of other cultures...
by Lilia Valitova
Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:47 am

New piano music at www.valitova.com

Hi, friends, I am composer and pianist from Russia. My name is Lilia Valitova. Now I live in USA, California, Albany. I'd like to introduce my new piano CD "Yearning", which was released in June 2009. In my web site valitova dot com you can listen to 7 songs from my CD. I composed music of...

Go to advanced search