"A Date with Rachmaninov" concert

The events, schools of music, pupils, great performers, and all other possible avenues of contribution that Rachmaninoff inspired, The continuation of his influence in modern society, culturally, musically, and intellectually.
opus23#10

"A Date with Rachmaninov" concert

Postby opus23#10 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:44 am

Musical Bridges around the World, one of San Antonio, Texas's outstanding classical music groups, will present a free public concert on Sunday, Feb. 7, 2010 at San Fernando Cathedral, 115 Main Plaza. *** According to my e-mail message, "This fantastic group of international musicians from Belorussia, Lithuania, and the United States will perform an enchanting program of Rachmaninov's favorites, famous romances for soprano and baritone, and Variations on a Theme of Chopin for piano solo." *** Soloists are: Morgan Gale Beckford - soprano, Alena Gorina - pianist, and Remigijus Sabaliauskas, baritone.
Local music lovers are fortunate to hear excellent symphony performances of SVR's works, but to have some of his songs and Variations on a Theme of Chopin performed in historic San Fernando Cathedral is a unique opportunity.
Opus23#10

kurtdaniel

Re: "A Date with Rachmaninov" concert

Postby kurtdaniel » Sat May 12, 2012 5:01 pm

wow,, this is great,, i wish i was a part of this.. :) everyone in our piano classes really like to be on this event..

RACHBOY

Re: "A Date with Rachmaninov" concert

Postby RACHBOY » Thu May 17, 2012 6:18 pm

so how did it go?

Return to “S.V.Rachmaninoff's Legacy”