Hello everyone!

Here you can place info about yourself in order to get to know each other on the forum somewhat better. You can also use it for some more random conversation
Lea

Hello everyone!

Postby Lea » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:31 am

Hi everyone, my name is Lea, and I only just recently started really liking Rachmaninoff's work. I live in the USA and my favorite composers are Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff (of course), and Dvorak. I'm really happy to be here and I'm going to join the Rachmaninoff Society when I get a chance (probably the end of March)! :D

RACHBOY

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby RACHBOY » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Hi Lea,

Welcome to the club! Can you tell us what especially attracts you to the music of Sergei Rachmaninoff?

Lea wrote:Hi everyone, my name is Lea, and I only just recently started really liking Rachmaninoff's work. I live in the USA and my favorite composers are Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff (of course), and Dvorak. I'm really happy to be here and I'm going to join the Rachmaninoff Society when I get a chance (probably the end of March)! :D

Lea

Postby Lea » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:23 pm

RACHBOY wrote:Hi Lea,

Welcome to the club! Can you tell us what especially attracts you to the music of Sergei Rachmaninoff?

Lea wrote:Hi everyone, my name is Lea, and I only just recently started really liking Rachmaninoff's work. I live in the USA and my favorite composers are Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff (of course), and Dvorak. I'm really happy to be here and I'm going to join the Rachmaninoff Society when I get a chance (probably the end of March)! :D

I love how emotional, almost dreamlike his music is... it seems to come straight from his heart... :)

jerome990

Postby jerome990 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:18 pm

Hello everyone,
My name is Jerome , and I only just recently started really liking Rachmaninoff's work. I live in the USA and my favorite composers are Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff (of course), and Dvorák.

RACHBOY

Postby RACHBOY » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:31 am

Hi Jerome,

Welcome to the Forum! Do you make music yourself? How come you started to like Rachmaninoff's work?

jerome990 wrote:Hello everyone,
My name is Jerome , and I only just recently started really liking Rachmaninoff's work. I live in the USA and my favorite composers are Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff (of course), and Dvorák.

HunspikChad

Postby HunspikChad » Tue May 17, 2011 9:49 am

hello everyone
that's

****thyromine****
and
****procera avh****
for your affiliate marketing niche

Marianne

Postby Marianne » Thu May 19, 2011 1:07 pm

The above one is spam message :-(

AaronPorter

Postby AaronPorter » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:43 am

Hi,

I am new here and I hope we will have great time here. I'll try to contribute to forum develop more. I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.

Return to “Meet & Greet!”